Monday 14 September 2009

Shop of the Week - Wall Envy Art

On Saturday, I had the pleasure of meeting Louise of Wall Envy Art who makes the most adorable decorative items from old books and offcuts of wood. Not only are the framed pieces gorgeous, they're enviromentally friendly as Louise collects old books to reuse for her work and offcuts of wood from her brother's framing business. Her work makes perfect gifts for book lovers and art lovers alike. My purchase was a lovely piece from a French Dictionary, decorated in greetings. I know the inteded recipent of my gift purchase will love it...if I can part with it!

For anyone local to us both here in Northamptonshire, Louise will be taking her work to the prestigious Lamport Hall Gift Fair in October and the first Made By Artisans fair in Peterborough in November. Or simply have a look at her Etsy shop to purchase directly.

No comments: